The Chubbuck Lions Club, along with our co-hosts Idaho Central Credit Union, Echo Hawk Law, and Varsity Facility Services, are proud to present the Bill Parrish Family 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament.
We appreciate the support of the community and hope to make this an annual event. All of the information needed to register your team is found below.
August 4: Deadline for preregistration
August 8: Optional Pool Play- Begins with team check-in from 4-5 pm, followed by group play. Games on Friday night will determine seeding for Saturday, and games will be “call your own foul”.
August 9: Double-Elimination Tournament- Team check-in from 8-9 am. Play starts at 9 and will go until each division has finished playing its championship match. If you cannot, or do not wish to play on Friday night, you can come only on Saturday, understanding that only 2 games are
guaranteed. Saturday, games will be officiated.
Holt Arena Parking Lot
$100 per team preregistered
$125 per team sign up day-of tournament
Teams can have up to 4 players
For younger divisions, registration is based on the grade you will be attending in the coming school year.
- Liam Division— Open up to 8th grade
- Keegan Division— 9th-12th grade
- Competitive Division— Men’s Open
- Bill Division— Men’s Over 30
- Ross Division A— Women’s Open up to 12th grade
- Ross Division B— Open 18+ (After High School)
- Proceeds will be used support awareness of Carbon Monoxide poisoning and Lions Programs in support of sight and hearing preservation and restoration.
- Other events on saturday will include a Slam Dunk Contest, 3-point shootout, and a free throw shooting competition, according to demand.
Some details are subject to change. Please check the tournament website for updates prior to
If you have any questions, or would like to make cash payment, please call Fred Parrish at (208) 406-3502, or Wilson Parrish at (208) 406-3504.
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Echo Hawk Law
- Varsity Facility Services
- Walker Monument
- Children's Dentistry of Pocatello
- Zion's Bank
- Farm Bureau
- New Day Products
- Tactical Security
- Gate City Real Estate, Dan and Julie Marley
- Quinn Meadows
- Heritage Home Health and Hospice
- Phil Meador Courtesy Ford
- Phil Meador Subaru
- Phil Meader Toyota
- Ambulatory Foot and Ankle
- Portneuf Sports Medicine
- Texas Roadhouse