The Chubbuck Lions Club, Portneuf Medical Center, and Phil Meador are proud to present the 5th annual Bill Parrish Family 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament.
As always, we are grateful for the support of the community which makes this event possible. All of the information needed to register your team or participate in other ways is found below.
August 2: Optional Pool Play- Begins with team check-in from 4-5 pm, followed by group play. Games on Friday night will determine seeding for Saturday, and games will be "call your own foul".
August 3: Double-Elimination Tournament- Team check-in from 8-9 am. Play starts at 9 and will go until each division has finished playing its championship match. If you cannot, or do not wish to play on Friday night, you can come only on Saturday, understanding that only 2 games are
guaranteed. Saturday, games will be officiated.
Holt Arena Parking Lot
$50 per team, for the under 18 divisions
$100 per team, 18+
Teams can have up to 4 players
For younger divisions, registration is based on the grade you will be attending in the coming school year.
- Little Hoops Divison: Open up to 4th grade
- PreNBA Divison: 5th-6th grade
- Liam Division: 7th-8th grade
- Keegan A Division: 9th-10th grade
- Keegan B Division: 11th-12th grade
- Competitive Division: Men's Open
- Bill Division: Men's Over 30
- Ross Division A: Women's Open up to 12th grade
- Ross Division B: Open 18+ (After High School)
- Proceeds will be used support awareness of Carbon Monoxide poisoning and Lions Programs in support of sight and hearing preservation and restoration.
- Other events on saturday will include a Slam Dunk Contest, 3-point shootout, and a free throw shooting competition, according to demand.
Some details are subject to change. Please check the tournament website for updates prior to
If you have any questions, or would like to make cash payment, please call Fred Parrish at (208) 406-3502.
If you would like to be a sponsor for the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling Fred Parrish at (208) 406-3502. Deadline for Co-Hosts is May 1, Deadline for Court Sponsors is June 15